I have a great plot for a story. It came to me the way many strong plots come to me. Through my emotions. It's the same as when I can only write my best poems when I'm depressed or very angry.

So a plot came to me. When I write it out in a story (and I will regardless of how long it'll take), it will project all the anger and frustration and hatred into one relatively short story. It will be brutal and definitely not for children.

My best stories never have a feel-good feeling. Unless that feeling is revenge.

I don''t write romance or paranormal stories. My target audience is never children or idealists. I aim for the all-too-human in all of us, our anger, our hatred, our frustrations and our coldness. I can write about organised crime because when I am angry. I can carry out whatever I set out to do with a coldheartedness that will chill the polar bears. (And I love polar bears. Especially armoured ones)

The reason I can go without showing emotions is because I channel it into the stories. I don't yell and scream and get hysterical because I plot and curse. And I really mean curse in every sense of that word. For everyone who has wronged me, I have cursed that they get everything they deserve back in kind. Eventually, somehow, somewhere, some time, they will get it.

As for my story. It's just one of my curses written in prose.

Not for the faint-hearted. There will be blood spilt and lives shattered.

Just the way I love my revenge.

Listening to: Jem & The Holograms - Friend Or Stranger - Jem and The Holograms

Comments (0)