I know someone who has one of the most appalling behaviours ever.

He doesn't close his mouth or cover it or even turn away when he sneezes or coughs. In fact, he seems to almost purposely turn to the nearest person when he sneezes or coughs. And when he gives anyone food of any kind, he has his finger either in the dish or on the food.

I wonder whether he is just stupid or oblivious or plain retarded except that he seems to believe he is a child genius.

Also, his parents are both doctors. Guess who I will never consult if I ever have a sickness or a heart problem. One parent is a surgeon. He is never going anywhere near my insides since he cannot teach his son basic hygiene.

What saddens me is that this kid is going out into the real world thinking he is above it all. I sigh to think of what the real world will do to him.

Comments (0)