You'd really think I'd know better by now!

I should have known!!

I made the mistake before and I went and did it again! Voluntarily!

When I was younger, there were 2 shows I never missed. I was willing to defy my parents - a great feat then! - just so that I could watch these 2 shows. So the memories of those shows stayed with me until today. They were the best, the greatest and nothing else could replace them in my mind.

So when I was told I could watch them again, I jumped at the chance. So a few months ago, Jerome passed me a few episodes of Saber Rider. Oh, the horror! The disappointment! I was horrified at how cheesey the whole show is! The music still rocks but the show, the voices, the characters! I should have stuck to my chidhood memories!

Then, 2 days ago, I bought Remington Steele on DVD. All I know is, the next time I want to recapture my chidhood, I'll think twice. Remington Steele is still enjoyable, luckily, but he seems a heck of a lot more stiff now. And Laura Holt....seems more frustrated by her lack of a sociel life than flirtatious. And the lack of emotions!!

Never mind....

Oh, and do watch The Triangle on Hallmark. It's actually rather good. Lou Diamiond Phillips is good...as usual. I loved ths scene when Flight 19 reappered over the horizon right in front of a commercial flight.

Comments (0)