I never quite understood the Gundam craze although I do admit they have a certain appeal to them. However, I've never even been tempted to get them or to start on them because I've never been interested.

However, while shopping for Azreen's birthday gift last week, i came across one which really caught my eye. It had bits of yellow, blue and red and a white body. And it had the loveliest wings I had ever seen on a mecha/robot/ whatever the technical term for them is.

So, I was tempted. I held off on it only because I've never put one together before and I was not about to start on a hobby that I might lack the patience or attention span to complete.

Until last night. When I walked into the toy store and saw this:



and it was sitting on the shelf right below this:



So, I figured I'd buy the mini/micro gundam and it would be enough. As Shook and I were walking out of the toy store, he suddenly commented about me being too lazy to put together a Gundam which is why I bought the assembled micro version. Now, there's lazy and there's not wanting to be accused of being a bandwagon rider.

But when Shook challenges me, I know it's something worth looking into. So, me being me, I went back and bought the Wing Zero as well. I just don't know when I'm going to start working on it because, looming over my horizon, is my yearbook and reports and exams. So, the nearest possible time I could start on it, is in the middle of November.

In the meantime, I have the micro version to place next to my Raptor. Haha!

Comments (0)