I haven't been updating because I've been either too tired to do so or too lazy. I haven't even been checking my emails either.

Anyway, there's a lot going on with me these few days. It's the school holidays but I've been going in to work because we're in the process of moving campus. Anyone who has ever moved house before can imagine what it's like but multiply it by at least 5 or 10 more. Since I was not sure what time exactly the movers would move my stuff, I went in early this morning to move some of my lighter things. So I managed to get 6 out of the 11 boxes over to the new campus. And when I got there, I proceeded to unpack and put things aside. Then, after lunch, I went back to the campus and helped the administrative staff to organise the hundreds of keys to the hundreds of new cabinets. All in all, I only left the school at 6 p.m.

I went to Shook's place to shower and we went to buy a roll of ribbons for me to use as borders on the diplay boards. Then I went to meet up with Gette. After that, I went to sit and watch the guys play Munchkin or something like that. At this point, I was barely intelligent and whatever I said was forgotten the following minute. But the cards had pictures so it was easy.

By the time I got home, (after being out for 12 hours!) I was sleepy but I needed to finish editing a booklet. Now I'm not so sleepy anymore.

And, when I'm alone, I think about things I have no right to interfere with and I get a little depressed. But as Shook says it, love hurts. And as I like to say it, we do what we can for those we truly love.

Not even the glorious eye candy of 300 was enough to cheer me up for long. Then again, if I was at the age when half-naked, buffed, violent men turned me on, I'd be a puddle on the nasty cineplex floor. As it is, I enjoyed and appreciated. I intend to buy the DVD with all possible extras when it does come out.

Tomorrow, I go back to work to push myself physically and then tomorrow night, I'll go make my monodrama speech. And then I'll go home and collapse into bed before I strangle a certain individual who has selective understanding.

Other than that, I refuse to think or feel. I just don't want to. Not yet.

Comments (0)