I have a few stories to tell. But the one that sticks most in my mind is of a girl. Technically, she is old enough to be called a woman but she seriously lacks the maturity usually associated with women. In fact, if I wanted to be more accurate, I would call her a spoilt brat. I just can't believe someone like her exists. But then, it takes many types to make this world go round and she is just another one of them.

This girl is in her mid-twenties. From what I know of her, she is an attention whore. Which explains the occupation she eventually picked for herself. Along that same vein, maybe she'll eventually get rid of the attention part and be more whore than anything else.

Anyway, before I get reduced to name-calling, the short version of the story is this. Her sister gave birth to a baby girl at about the same time I gave birth to Athena. So the baby is about 4 or 5 months right now. This girl who is in her mid-twenties (!!!) actually had a hissy fit at home because everyone was paying attention to the baby and not to her. She actually started behaving like a childish prat when her father came home and greeted the baby first because greeting her. After that, she refused to have anything to do with the baby because of all the attention everyone was giving the baby.

What kind of person gets jealous of a BABY?! Maybe she should have her head checked. And she's in her mid-twenties! A bit too old to be having a childish fit like that, don't you think? I can understand if a one year old child or even if a five year old got jealous of a baby sibling. But when a twenty-something year old aunt does it, I seriously need to wonder where her brain went to.

Anyway, last I heard of her, this girl became a stewardess. And you remember what people used to call stewardesses? Yep, high-flying whores. I won't even call them high-class because classy they are not. I used to room with an ex-stewardess. Believe me, she'd spread her legs for anyone who can afford to pay for her living style. And she used to get upset when a guy (any guy) shows no interest in having sex with her. Very egotistic them stewardesses.

But yeah, that girl boggles my mind. So her mother keeps asking my mom if my 15 year-old sister is jealous of Athena. I thought it was a very stupid question until I heard the story of that girl. She better practise safe sex because I would really hate to see how her kids turn out. Probably mentally unstable because she seems very mentally wrong.

Listening to: Believe - Christine Andreas, Douglas Sills - The Scarlet Pimpernel: The New Musical Adventure (Original Broadway Cast Recording)

Comments (0)