I have been waiting for The Sims 3 since last year. Despite knowing how Americans write their dates, I was excited enough that I once got fooled by someone into thinking it was coming out in February instead of June.

I am serious enough about Sims that I am prepared to buy the original game. Not pirated, not copied. I figured since I love it so much, I should at least get one original version before I or it died. So I'm going to do just that.

And true to my tradition, I am going to upgrade my graphics card just for The Sims 3. Tomorrow.

I also (why, oh why?) downloaded a PDF of The Sims 3 Prima Guide. Why am I moaning? I am suddenly being reminded why I really, really want this version. Since I've completed by evil empire on Evil Genius, I can now make my own evil genius on Sims.

Either that or create a blonde, blue-eyed vegetarian cutie with a mean streak of evil in him/her.

How morbid is that!

ETA: I just saw this!!:It might be a bit small but you get the idea. I can create a kleptomaniac! Wow! I'd love to see that one at work.

Comments (1)

On Sunday, June 07, 2009 9:54:00 pm , Unknown said...

A bit of trivia:-

Sims 3 was really supposed to be released in February. EA postponed it to June because they wanted to spend more time on pre-release promotions, of all the reasons.

Maybe I'm being dense, but I don't get the logic of that.