I've been considering moving to my LiveJournal. I really do like how the LiveJournal is set up. Okay, I'm being a girl when I say that I really like how I can make my blog look pretty at the drop of a pin (or in this case, with a quick CSS tweak).

And I can lock it up when I want to while leaving it wide open if I choose to.

But....(yes, always a 'but')

To get the full feeling of LJ, I might need to pay for it. Ok, fine! To make it prettier, I'll have to pay for it!

What to do, what to do...

Comments (2)

On Sunday, November 22, 2009 11:45:00 pm , pilgrimchick said...

I am not a fan of paying for anything for which you can get a free version. Free is still better, even if it isn't as pretty.

 
On Tuesday, December 01, 2009 5:45:00 pm , Raven said...

I have to admit that I do agree with you. Which rather explains why I'm still here although I don't blog as much.