My parents got me the one thing that I've been eyeing the past few months. A blue mini iPod. Yesterday, they gave it to me and I was all grins for most of the morning. So I charged the batteries and waited so that I could start transferring songs.
After thta I plugged it into my PC. Easy right?
Pffft! That's when the problems started. My beautiful PC which I love and has done me little wrong for a few years now decides that it does not know the mini iPod and refuses to even see it much less work with it. So I went to the Apple website, read all the tutorials and forums and did everything. I even installed Service Pack 2 which I've been resisting for ages!
What happens? Zippeddy-doo-da! That's what happens. Zilch, nada, zip, zero!
All I get is a 'USB Device not Recognised' warning and that it has 'malfunctioned'.
And I'm running out of ideas. My last resort is to take the iPod to Forerunner at Crown Square to check if it's my PC or the iPod or to get an
iBook or throw the dang thing out the window and then scream at Apple.
And since everyone around me, except for
Azreen, is Windows oriented, I can't find anyone who can figure it out. I've tried everything else!!
Or I can wait once a year to sync my songs...which is about the number of times my cousin comes home from his time between KL and Singapore.
And here I am...too stubborn to give up! Sheesh!

Comments (0)