This is going to be my ONLY football entry because I am not a big fan of the sport neither am I following the sport seriously for whatever reason.

But I just had to write about the fact that Shebby's MyTeam lost by only 1 goal!!

Consider the fact that MyTeam has only been practising as a team for 3 months and went up against a national team. They also scored the first goal within 34 minutes of the game. Then the Malaysian team suddenly realised what was going on and decided to score another one before the end of the first half. And it looked like it went in as a fluke.

When the Malaysian team scored the second goal, it was only in the second half of the game. I was watching it and the second goal was the only good one. It went up high enough to be out of reach of the goalie and just inside the goal itself. That was a good goal.

I'm just really (pleasantly) surprised that MyTeam had such a good defense that it gave the Malaysian team a run for the money. I just personally find it funny that a team that took only 3 months of practise could make a national team really, really run around the field so much.

Comments (0)