I finally decided to pluck up the courage to watch Supernatural tonight after my dance class and was pleasantly surprised to see Amy Acker. The last time I saw her was as Illyria on Angel. Illyria was an impressive character but I felt that she didn't get much character development. But then again, the show was in its last season so I couldn't expect too much to happen.

And AXN just censored the remote chance to see Amy's nakedness. Haha! Not that I want to see her naked. She looks emancipated and reminds me of an equally skinny, flat but uglier ex-friend I know. And she's bow-legged. I told Shook and he said "Maybe her underwear is too tight!". Which reminds me of Danny from CSI:NY. Haha!

Wow! I just realise that Amy Acker was in Alias and was the voice of Huntress in Justice League. Fascinating. Too bad I can't stand Alias and barely have time or energy for any TV show other than the CSIs.

Supernatural is pretty good. It's filmed in such a stark look that you can see almost every single pore on Jensen Eckles's face. I'm waiting for Hex as well. I might as well watch it since I'm out here and too hyped up to sleep just yet. Eck! Hex is very English and is said to be an adult version of Buffy. I love the music though. And the fact that there are no distracting hotties. Although there is a lesbian crush going on. Yep, definitely an English Buffy.

One more class and I'm done with dancing. But Serina says I could come in once in awhile to practise.

Quote of the day: Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.- Albert Einstein

Comments (0)