Don't you agree that in this world we live in, being a two-faced in normal?

To survive, you need you hide some of yourself and show some other?

Me? I'm multi-faceted.

I may not spell too well and my vocabulary may be shot to hell but at least I have a life and I know when to move on. Most of all, I've accepted myself and I'm happy. I always have a back-up plan and I've chosen not to whine (unless you're Shook. In which case, I just enjoy whining because it's acceptable. And even then, I don't push my luck). Also, I watch what I say and how I act because someone, somewhere might just be laughing at me if I don't.

Most of all, I keep my complaints to a minimum and I'm allowed to bitch because scientific studies say women have about a 20,000 word quota a day. Also, women de-stress by talking while men should be out with the boys to de-stress.

Women also multi-task better because we're biologically programmed to cook, wash the dishes, do the laundry, take care of the baby and still be able to listen to what our husbands are saying or not saying.

Women are weaker? I'm not a women's lib person because I believe that a woman is in her father's care until she gets married in which time her husband is supposed to care for her. At the same time, you try and go through hours of excruciating pain while trying to expel a human from your womb and see if you can be considerd weaker.

And if you are a guy who is acting like a girl, my advice is...dude! Come out of the closet already! I'm sure we can introduce you to someone who can help...

Comments (0)