Donnie Yen has a new movie!!!!!!!!!

Double, triple, quadruple, ear-shattering wheeeee!

And he looks so good for a guy who is younger than my beloved cousin by only 4 months!! Then again, my cousin does not have ah beng hair which incidentally only suits gorgeous buffed men who look lustily good in tight fitting sleevless shirts!

And the hair...I always love the hair...hair is such an asset. When it's good hair which has that beautiful flyaway look and does not lie flat on my skull!

Anyway, before I turn into a slobbering moron, I'll just state what movie he is in. It's so beautifully named. It's Dragon Tiger Gate. It's a martial arts movie. Kung fun and a bit of fantasy. My favourite combination.

Somehow I think Donnie Yen will overshadow Nicholas Tse. Next to Donnie Yen, Nicholas Tse looks so paltry and sissy-ish.

And that is my girlishness for the day. Thank goodness I didn't do this with Shook around.

Comments (0)