I wanted to rant about something but when I got home and checked my email, I read from a fellow Toastmaster that a few more cars got smashed into and had their stereos stolen.

This happened last night at the S.I.B. church near Iris Garden. When the people it happened to was reporting it to the police, they met another man who had his Pajero broken into the same way. He was at the Pizza Hut at Jalan Song. Do you think the police would do anything about it? Not if they have nothing to work on. My father and my fiancee always promote awareness. If there are suspicious characters around, make a point of looking at them. Let them know you see them. Take a photo of their car. So if anything happens, they can be the first suspect. Don't just park somewhere else and keep quiet!

Maybe we should just regard that as a high crime area and avoid it and just keep wishing these thieves would get themselves killed one day? Or just paralysed from the neck down? Or limbless? Or just plain suffering from an endless agony that would last them the rest of their 30 years of life. And killing them would be considered a crime so euthanasia is out of the question.

Do you think I thought about this? Oh yeah! I did. I detest feeling insecure about where I am or where I park or where I want to hang out. I hate having to worry about my own property wherever I am at.

In my current state of mind, I want these people to suffer. I want them alive. Not in jail, not in custody or anything. I want them alive, free but not mobile. I want them to watch while they are destroyed. Slowly. Due to their own work. And if their children hate them and their wives leave them and nobody would ever look at them with kindness ever again for the rest of their lives, I would sleep happy knowing that justice is served.

Forget Superman and all his crap! I'm a city dwelling human. I'm jaded, just like Batman. Which is why I'm not self-righteous. Which is why I Iove Superman, because I wish I could be like him. Unlike all those heroes, I want the criminals to suffer. I would watch them get caned 50 times for petty theft. I heard that 5 times is heart-wrenching enough. Well, 50 might make me smile. I could begin cheering by the time they get to 100. So what?! My car, my emotions, my security. The criminals better bloody pay me back in blood. I ask for no less.

And maybe their first born child to sell off to the slave market somewhere in Asia. Where they cut their limbs and make them beg for money which will not be used to feed them. Where they'll curse their fathers with their dying breath as they lay on some cold,wet floor, gangraped by 20 men.

Have I thought about this? Oh yeah! Will I do anything about it myself? Nope. I believe good things come to those who wait. Hell waits for those who steal and lie. Hell is more painful than I can ever imagine.

Comments (0)