I love Shook's friends. I mean, the ones he's had since school days.

They are such a lovely group of people. I hardly know them and I seldom meet them but they are willing to go out of the way for me as much as they could. I hardly even meet up with them but when I do, not only do they give me cakes, they are even willing to send invitation cards for me without my asking.

And some of them even look good.

Some of them can't hang on to relationships or marriages much but they're nice guys. They compliment people in such a way that you believe they see beyond looks, religion and such. They seem to see to the heart of a person and decide then. So I may not be hot or cool or bodacious or awesome or whatever but I'm good for Shook and that's what counts with them.

And if I take into consideration that these are the guys who really have gone through thick and thin with him, then I value their opinions and I'm glad I like them.

And I saw one of them today in work clothes and on a hot day. Holy moley! If any of my girl friends see him, I cannot be held responsible for his life, or lack of, after they're done! I would have been hubba-hubba-ing if I wasn't so frazzled and so totally committed to Shook ;)

Comments (0)