Excuse me while I have a mild panic attack!!

I'm getting married in ONE week!!!

Aaargh!!!

It used to be the idea of marriage that freaks me out. Now I'm fine with it because Shook is being very calm about it and I believe we can work things out properly when we have to.

What's freaking me out now is the number of people coming in for the wedding and the venue capacity and the decorations and the programme and...and...everything!!! I'm worried there's not enough seats, I'm worried more people will come in than expected, I'm worried people who didn't reply will suddenly show up and have no seat or they did reply and don't show up and I'm facing empty seats. I'm worried.

Then I need drivers, 'babysitters', lots of help. I have friends who have agreed to help me and I love them for it. I shall treat them to dinner one day, just us friends.

On the plus side, friends I haven't seen in ages are coming. Yay! My outfits fit me so well and I just need to remember not to cringe or slouch or look worried in the photos. My many, many relatives from literally around the world are coming too. And I'm hoping with all my heart that Jin Shamsuddin makes it. Who cares about Siti Nurhaliza and all those hanger-ons when the real thing will be there? Yay!

I keep forgetting it's next week. My brain keeps saying 'Two weeks.' ;)

Comments (0)