I was so excited to be able to access my internet again that my first instinct was to write a blog post.

After I opened w.bloggar, then I realised I don't have anything substantial to say.

Haiya! So much for the excitement. Haha!

I just hope this ability to be online is stable now and not wonky anymore. I'd scream if I have nothing to do to while away the hours during Raya. I know I have Criminal Minds and other tv shows to watch but there's only so much tv a person can watch. As for the PS2, same thing. I have a short attention problem, remember? I do want to kidnap Shook's PSP though. Hee! Hee!

Oh, his parents are so hilarious. I love them! His mom called to ask what Uncle should wear for sembahyang at our house tonight. He was wondering who would be here in case he had to dress up. So I had to tell Aunty that the usual baju he wears to sembahyang every night is fine. So sweet and funny!

Now I'm off to watch Criminal Minds and hoping I can get SUperntural, Prison Break and Heroes ;)


Listening to: I Enjoy Being A Girl - Linda Low - Flower Drum Song

Comments (0)