The granduncle I mentioned earlier passed away two days ago. He was suffering from lung cancer.

I went to the house after work. Luckily, it was after the funeral was over. It's not I didn't want to go. The part of me that was brought up properly was willing to go. I'm just not very good with seeing people in despair. It affects me. I might not feel the pain in my heart but I will start crying. I am good at mimicking, after all.

So I cry when people cry. Any other emotions don't bother me much but sadness will.

Everyone was normal by the time Nuril and I went over. We sat for a few minutes before going off.

So, the part of me that has difficulty in forgiving has discovered that she can once they are dead.


Listening to: Wishing on a Star - Miriam Stockley - The 10th Kingdom

Comments (0)