Would you be in a good mood if someone you don't trust is in your house? And invited there by your sibling?

So I am not in a good mood. Want me to act all snobbish? After this, I'm going to check if anything is stolen.

Why do I not trust? Let's see.

Fucknut has no job, refuses to go find a job because he's too lazy to get off his big fucking ass. Oh, and he's scared of people bullying him at his workplace. But outside, he's a big bad gangster. My ass! His mother goes around bragging her son is dating so-and-so's daughter so when they get married, so-and-so will pay for everything. In other words, her son doesn't need to get a job. Rumour around town is that the guy has made a girl pregnant. And not only that, fuckhead was too lazy to finish school. And he gets angry when people talk English because he's too much of a dumbo to understand!

He is one hell of a son of a bitch!

I seldom call any guy that when I respect the parents but his bitch mother is as big a fuckhead as he is. I curse them! And if my sibling is stupid enough to want him, if they ever need help, don't fucking look my way because as soon as they marry, she is dead to me!

Right now everyone knows he is a deadbeat, useless motherfucker except her. So whatever she gets coming, she deserves!

Comments (0)