I have learnt so many things about the big event that just happened. So many things which are not privy to outsiders yet could so change the way things are in our state. But knowing as I do, I still go voting. I like how things are slowly changing and I hope for the better. And one thing I hope everyone learns from this is that being too full of yourself and being too proud does not serve any good purpose. And despite what people say, it was the natives who won the election for the state.

Anyway, for some odd reason, my father decided to get me a new laptop. He initially went to get one for my youngest sister. But we both were eyeing the same laptop so he decided to get me one. But she decided at the last moment to get an Asus laptop which she absolutely is joyful about. And I finally got my HP Pavillion TX 1000 laptop which I have been eyeing for ages! The only problem is that it's running Vista and after only 24 hours, already I am annoyed with the OS. So I'm going back to the shop, ask them a few questions and then decide once and for all if I want them to change it to XP. Chances are I will change it to XP since I need to install Adobe PageMaker and Photoshop in this laptop to do work.

Other than that, nothing much is going on. My hormones are haywire and I can go from laughing to crying within the space of typing an sms. It doesn't help that I do miss Shook like hell right now. I know he's coming home next week. But how on this green earth do I survive the next few months without him coming home?! *sigh* A problem that bears looking into. It also doesn't help that I'm not sure how well I can cope despite me fully realising that I might have the strength to cope.

One day, I'll make sense again.

Comments (0)