For some unknown reason, I decided to update my blogroll. I took some sites out because they are hardly ever updated. I updated, renamed and "relocated" some others. I've decided to just name the sites according to their owners' names because at the rate my memory is going, I forgot half of the websites I had on the roll.

I'm supposed to do work but I get a wee bit nauseous looking down too long. So typing and writing could only be done in short intervals.

Other than that, I'm wondering why I am unable to feel very much. Two students from school got involved in a very horrible car accident. One died and the other is in a stable condition at the hospital despite rumours saying that he died. Hello people! If you're so obsessed with death, why don't you go kill yourself?! The teachers are all upset. I feel nothing. I even got cynical and thought the speech given by the Head of the Board of Directors was a little overboard and gave him a quizzical look before I remembered I was supposed to be in despair. I mean, who would mention a 9-year-old kid's legacy? He was not old enough or aware enough to leave a legacy behind. I illogically thought at one point that I should make myself cry since all the other teachers were either crying or looked like they were about to cry. Then I thought 'huh? why?'. One teacher said she was traumatised by the whole thing and that explained why she was giving everyone detention. My reaction was 'wtf? you nuts?'. Oh yeah, so traumatised that she didn't bother taking off her shoes when going into the hall where everyone was praying for the kids and their mother.

I get irrational mood swings but they last only 5 minutes at most. I get a lot of illogical thoughts running through my mind.

My sense of smell is more acute now. This is not a good thing when you're hanging around teenagers all day.

Nausea hits me when I haven't got enough sleep. But I've discovered that mandarin oranges cures that.

And I am so so so very, very happy that the holiday starts this Friday. I can sleep longer. But on the bad side, I have no money to go see Shook and I'm not going anywhere for the holidays. However, Shook might be coming home a few weeks after. Yay!!

And I want to watch The Unit season 3!!

Comments (0)