First up - my reason for this post.

Now, I have always enjoyed Supernatural. In fact, I'm one of the very few people I know and see regularly who does watch Supernatural. I know why my guy friends refused to watch - the lack of any hot babes. However, I have to add that Seasons 3 and 4 are full of hot babes. At least, I think guys would call them hot babes.

I started watching Supernatural because it's about the supernatural. Then there's Jensen Ackles. I liked him in Dark Angel and in Smallville. So watching Supernatural is no chore for me. Another reasn I love the show is that neither of the main actors take themselves too seriously. Every season has blooper reels and outtakes. (Don't those mean the same thing? Anyway...) To get an idea of what Supernatural is like this season, I give you two videos from one episode. I love this episode and I did not stop laughing from beginning to end.


Do keep in mind that Jensen's character is supposed to be a tough guy who had to keep things together for him and his brother after their parents both died.



And the second reason for this post is that Monty Python has its own YouTube channel! Watch the video that explains it all.

Comments (0)