Because there was nothing else to watch tonight, I actually sat through part of an episode of 90210. It never caught my interest for the simple reasons that it looks shallow and I'm too old to be watching that.

However, while watching it, it brought back way too many memories of Beverly Hills 90210. It got really weird for me when I felt excited seeing the Peach Pit where the old Beverly Hills 90210 gang always hung out and then Brenda, played by Shannon Doherty, showed up. I wasn't a huge fan of Beverly Hills 90210 but I watched almost every episode. I just never got personal about the show like some friends I knew at that time.

Having said that, I have to say I am a big fan of sequels and continuations. When I read books, I tend to follow authors whose characters are linked somehow. So when I was watching 90210, it gave me an odd sense of nostalgia. It makes things worst that the producers are hinting that the Beverly Hills 90210 gang might make cameo appearances on 90210.

I hate to admit this but if Nuril does go to buy the entire season of 90210, I might end up watching it with her.

Comments (0)