I went to watch Puteri Hang Li Po: The Musical tonight.


Personally, I think it was very good. I loved every minute of it. The songs were very good and the acting was superb. I only missed a few minutes of it when I ran out to buy the soundtrack because I knew there would be a rush once the show was over. Apparently, that was also the few minutes when Hang Li Po saw Sultan Mansur Shah in disguise at the marketplace. She saw him save some villagers and he saw her tend to the wounded.


I have ripped the songs into my iPod and will listen to them at leisure tomorrow. Even the most jiwang song is in. Thing is, the most jiwang song is the song of the whole show.


If you have not watched it, or had no plans to go watch it, I strongly recommend that you change your mind and head out there to watch it this very instant. Or, at least, change your mind about not watching it at all this very instant!!

Oh, that note, anyone crazy enough to go watch Stomp with me in KL? It's scheduled for 13-25 September 2005. I was thinking of going during that weekend of 17-18 or 24-25 September.

Oh, and for some silly reason, my Haloscan commenting is not functioning. I can't seem to figure it out. If you want to respond, you might need to email me. Frustrating, I know. But I haven't figured out the problem yet :(

Comments (0)