I had the weirdest conversation with Shook tonight. We were looking at some pet collars at Amazon.com. I was so fascinated by some of them that I actually put some stuff for Yodie on my wish list.

Then I came up with the idea of creating a wish list for Yodie. The conversation went somewhere along the lines of

Shook: And what happens when they require a signature? Ask Yodie to put paw print, is it?

Me: Ya! She could make paw print or you could scribble something that looks like the word 'Yodie'. No one actually checks.

Shook: So want to ask SSPCA to make i.d. card for her?

Me: That would be cool! We're probably be the first crazy people to ask SSPCA to make an offical i.d. card for a cat just so she can receive online shopping!

or somewhere along those lines. Suffice to say, I broke out laughing after that. I had the mental image of Yodie going to claim her package from Amazon.com from the Pos Laju guy and signing it with a paw print. Or with Shook sticking Yodie in the PosLaju guy's face to help claim the package.

Well, the thought was hilarious at that time.

But I'd probably stick something in the mail for Yodie next time I order anything from Amazon. I really like the pink skull and crossbone collar. It's already in my wish list!

Comments (0)