Bug

Is there a bug going around? Other than the ones attacking kindergartens and birds, of course.

I think I've caught it. I've been feverish and my voice is a raspy one, almost sexy if it wasn't so painful and sometimes, my whole body just aches.

But stubborn as I am, I've gone back to work in those conditions, taught my classes, gone for dancing class and will be going for a teachers' jam session tonight. And I'm only going to the doctor in a few minutes.

Actually, I don't like going to the doctor. He gets me so drugged that I annoy myself. I hate being drugged so I do all I can to not get drugs. It's more hassle than it's worth. Bah!!

Dang bug!! Either I drug ya or I convulse, which I hate just as much if not more.

I had another post planned...about cool guys I know but I'll do this later, after I go sing.

Comments (0)