Thanks to Shook, I have discovered Dofus. It's a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game or better known as MMORPG.

Now, for someone who has always been a casual gamer and not a hardcore-I-won't-sleep-until-I-finish-this-last-mission-and-maybe-not-even-then gamer, I have always resisted online games. I don't even participate in the Yahoo games. However, this one got me interested because it has the cutest animals ever. There is one that looks incredibly like Yodie but we can't seem to figure out what its name is.

My favourite beast due to its name in this game are the Wabbits. And the line that goes with them - Kwoque Ma Kawotte.

Anyway, I'm going to try it out now. I know it's cute because I saw Shook playing it when I left his house. And I think, by now, Azreen is most probably playing it too because she squeed when he showed it to her.

Well, excuse me while I try to reach Wabbit Island...or Pandala Island because the Pandalas are cute too.

Comments (1)

On Thursday, May 07, 2009 6:04:00 am , Anonymous said...

What means "Kwoque Ma Kawotte" ?
Can't find "Kwoque" or similiar words in the dictionary