I just had dinner at one of the worst eating places I have ever been to in a while. Now, I do go to some pretty dingy places. But, regardless of what their kitchen really looks like, at least they have the sense to keep the customer areas clean.

The place I was at tonight doesn't even bother. There were actually baby cockroaches running around the tables! If the eating area is this unhygienic, I shudder to think of what the kitchen would look like. In fact, I actually stopped eating after three tables complained of sharing their tables with baby cockroaches. *shudder*

In other news, I just found this cool site through Lifehacker. It's so cool! Try it out.

And!! My holiday officially starts tomorrow but I'm still on unofficial duty until Monday. Apparently, I need to set up some holiday work for a particularly slow student who refuses to leave my History classes. I don't claim to be a good History teacher but maybe I'm the only one who treats him well. However, I caught him staring at me the other day and it's starting to creep me out.

In addition, despite the late night out on Tuesday, I'm still not sleepy. I actually have to force myself to sleep tonight. Tomorrow, I'm having lunch with my graduating students and then we're going to watch The Covenant. I promised them that before they leave me for good, I'll go watch at least one movie with them. So tomorrow, they're claiming that movie and I have to sit through it. It's a first for us all - their first movie with a teacher and my first movie with students. Although they're more like my children than my students, really.

Listening to: Secret Agent Man - Johnny Rivers

Comments (2)

On Monday, November 20, 2006 8:05:00 pm , Anonymous said...

hey hey!! new template!

how was the movie? and did the kids behave?

 
On Tuesday, November 21, 2006 12:04:00 pm , Raven said...

The movie was a good no-brainer with nice looking, young bods to look at :p Drool worthy if you're into young, athletic bodies.

As for my kids, they were angels. Except for one who kept talking because he got bored. But the girls and I had put him way in front because we know he's that annoying :D