I bought the VCD for Goodbye Boys yesterday. So my sisters and I were watching it last night.

I got interested in the movie after being teased by the Rexona advertisements on TV. I think the TV networks are planning on showing the movie on TV but I got impatient. Besides, there's the pesky ads and I just rather get the VCD.

The movie is pretty good. It's like watching Sepet with less comedy and love. Well, couldn't expect that with 8 boys, can we?

There are some loopholes in the plot and the storyline gets rather confusing at the end. But it is worth the watch.

And besides, it's a Scouts movie. Of course, I have to watch it.

If anyone wants to borrow the movie, let me know. I'll pass you the VCD.

Oh, I also got a super clear version of The Covenant. Hey, cheap thrill and, as Syuk said, the male version of The Craft. It's a different take on the witchcraft genre.

Comments (3)

On Tuesday, November 21, 2006 3:55:00 pm , HeadLiner said...

You should buy the DVD series of Prison Break season 1..highly addictive

 
On Tuesday, November 21, 2006 8:42:00 pm , Anonymous said...

I guess Blogger Beta doesn't support your old template eh?

To be fair, this one looks quite nice too though.

 
On Wednesday, November 22, 2006 11:26:00 am , Raven said...

Cousin, if you have the DVD, bring home with you. I don't mind watching ;)

Mac, I was getting a little tired of the old template anyway. It was time for a change. This one is just here until I figure out Blogger beta :p