I just got back from an impromptu shopping spree with Gette.

It was impromptu for me, at least. I only planned to accompany her to Aussino then have lunch. That's the reason why I didn't have much cash on me.

I've always been attracted to the things in Aussino but I've always resisted going in. I know exactly what would happen when I do step into that place. But today, I walked in because I was curious and Gette wanted to get new sheets.

To cut the long story short, I walked out with what they call the 100% cotton tee-sheets in heather grey. It was so soft that I could not resist it. I also got a clear shower curtain with colourful world maps on it. I'm a sucker for colour really - as long I'm not wearing it I'm fine!

Then we had lunch and wandered around some more. We popped into Popular and, as usual, the place was full of boxes. Sometimes I think that place is an accident waiting to happen. They've got boxes stacked everywhere. I have enough problems inserting myself anywhere, much less when I'm carrying a bag with me. Today, I had two bags. So I'm not surprised that I didn't stay very long.

On the way down we stopped in the game store where I bought Need For Speed: Carbon on PS2 for Shook. Haha! Cheaper than the PC version.

Then, Gette and I made the mistake of walking into Giordano. Let's just say we walked out with another bag. I bought a black jacket and a black blouse.

This was when I became reluctant to walk into anymore stores. If there was anything there worth buying, I didn't want to see it.

However, I found this to be good therapy. I've been so stressed that I can't sleep the past week. And when I do sleep, I crash. So much so that I slept at Shook's place for most of the evening yesterday. I woke up just enough to grab my stuff and get home, where I feel asleep again.

And tonight, I have an official function to attend. After that, I'm going to try Carbon out at Shook's.


Listening to: I've Got My Eye On You - Jem and the Holograms

Comments (0)