Last night, I had another of those dreams that seem to continue from a previous dream. I remember the place where it takes place and even the people involved. But last night, there was an added element.

I was standing in front of what was my new house. I turned to Shook and said I was going to go explore the inside while he stood outside talking to my dad about the front yard. My mom followed me in. We walked around. There was the living room, the dining room and there was the games room which, amazingly, had a bar!

I was looking out the window when I heard the chuckles of a child. I turned to one of the workers who gave me a funny look. It was a mixture of resignation and fear. I asked him if there was a child on site. He replied that there was no child but there was a ghost of one. And my mom seemed to be the only one who could see her.

Well, I went to look for my mom and I found her in a fully furnished room. It was nursery and she was talking to someone. I asked her who she was talking to and she said 'Your sister.'

Incredibly, I wasn't creeped out yet. I know I should really have two extra sisters in addition to the ones I already really have. But I was a bit miffed that it was my house and I can't see her. And just as I said that, a little girl faded into view. She was so sweet and cute and she was in love with her room.

I reached out to hug her but she vanished again because she heard Shook coming.

And I was just thinking of how I was going to break the news to him when I woke up.

It is a rather interesting dream. I might even be able to write it into a short story if I was so inclined to.

In other news, I want to go watch The Red Kebaya but it's only showing at Riverside cineplex. And then there's Cinta coming out on November 30th. I'm also interested in watching Deja Vu, that movie that Denzel Washington is in.

Listening to: May It Be - Hayley Westenra - Odyssey

Comments (0)