I was watching episode 18 of Supernatural Season 2 the other day. It's the episode that involved Sam and Dean investigating women being murdered by a werewolf. Well, it turned out that the werewolf was a she and Sam had fallen for her. In one scene, he was arguing that he would try and save her somehow. And I think Dean or the girl asked him if he knew of a place where they could lock her up for a few nights in the month to keep her safe while she is in werewolf form.

At that moment, two things struck me. 1) If they went to Angel Investigations, they'd find a room just right for her. After all, Angel has used it before in the episode Unleashed. And 2) why hasn't anyone written an Angel/Supernatural crossover? Then again, if they did, Angel and Sam and Dean would be on opposite sides. I can see Sam believing that Angel has a soul and is good but I highly doubt if Dean would believe. Sam and Dean would more likely work together with Buffy than Angel. But then I can see Illyria impressing Dean.

Last night, I was also watching Supernatural on TV and it was the episode where they meet a family of cannibals. Reminds me of that episode of X-Files.

Which brings me to one question. Why is it guys who enjoy X-Files, Buffy and even Angel, refuse to watch Supernatural? (Well, except for Wilfred and Shook). Of course, the answer is pretty clear. There are no 'hot chicks' in Supernatural. As normal as the story is, as realistic as it can get, it still does not measure up to guys who refuse to see guys acting as heroes. They only want to see girls. Even if the girls who guest star in Supernatural used to act in Angel and Buffy. Girls like Amy Acker and Julie Benz.

The whole idea really is enough to make me consider writing fan fiction on Supernatural. But I'll be very tempted to crossover with Angel since I know Angel better than I know Buffy. Or maybe have Dean meet Faith. Can you imagine the fireworks? They're so alike it could only end up in sparks. Hee! Hee!

My only gripe with fan fiction is that there's always incest or homosexuality. Why can't people keep their minds out of the gutter for a while?! Why did they have to tarnish the Winchester brothers and create the term 'Wincest'?! Stupid idiots call themselves fans and they do this?! More like morons whose parents are brother and sister, if you ask me.

Okay...rant over. Indignation still very much in place though. But I might seriously consider the fan fiction. I know enough urban legends and folklore and the unexplained to write a rather passable fan fiction. I can write about sexual tension, just not sexual encounters. I suck at writing romance despite reading a lot of it. A little too cynical, I guess.

But I'll consider the crossover...when I have the time and mental capacity to string words together without sounding gibberish.

One last note - can you imagine a Supernatural/Firefly crossover? Summer will make the Winchester brothers nuts. And Inara will have them drooling. Fun!!

Oh well, just a thought. All I want to do right now is watch Prison Break season 2. I'll wait for my PC to come back from Jerome so I could download Season 2.

Comments (0)