I've been tagged! By my 'big brother' of all people. At first, I was taken aback a bit. Then I read the rules of the tagging and discovered it's not so bad to be tagged. This time.

The '5 Blogs That Make Me Think' are:
2. Monster in the Spotlight - by Chipperazzi
3. Standard Issue III - by Gette
4. Kenny Sia - by Kenny Sia
Congratulations! You won a

The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

Comments (4)

On Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:57:00 pm , Anonymous said...

I'm very pleasantly surprised to see myself there! Kembang hidung. I haven't been writing very much apart from the usual "OMG football come on the Chels" and "Yodie Yodie Yodie" posts, but this lovely honour might kick me into really writing again :)

 
On Wednesday, April 25, 2007 8:57:00 am , Raven said...

Yay! I've done a greater service to the blogsphere then. I really do enjoy reading what you've written, even if they do tend to gravitate to Chelsea and Yodie :)

 
On Wednesday, April 25, 2007 2:03:00 pm , Anonymous said...

aiyo!!! what should i do??!!

 
On Wednesday, April 25, 2007 3:37:00 pm , Raven said...

Yati, just follow the rules of participation. Basically, what I did :)