Oh no! I think I've got it really bad!

I'm so excited to see Shook tomorrow that my heart actually hurts.

I was always too cynical to believe that anyone could miss anyone else that way. I mean, how could you possible miss someone so much and then get so overjoyed to see them again that it hurts? It just defies logic.

But some romantic will come along and say, with love, anything is possible.

Then again, I used to be a romantic. Then real life came along and bit me in my big behind. That was when I started to get very depressed. And honestly, you're not depressed until you've contemplated your suicide note and how people will find it. I'm no sucker for torture because I know when to cut my losses.

But, for now, I am going to see Shook tomorrow!!! Life is great! Life is cool! Life is happy, happy, joy, joy! Yay! Nothing can keep me down for long today. Tonight I'll go sing. Literally.

Comments (0)