Last night, Misato took out the one songbook I've been dreading yet hoping for. She took out Phantom of the Opera. Rather gleefully, I might add.

Then, she started pointing out the songs she wants us to do. The Angel of Music and All I Ask of You. The Angel of Music is for all three of us: Gette, Henrick and myself. All I Ask of You will be a duet for me and Henrick. Of course, I get to do all the Christine bits. Which makes it more scary.

The other song Henrick has to do is A Little Fall of Rain with Gette but, at least Gette has been singing that song on her own for the past month anyway.

So yeah, if I suddenly go into a Phantom craze again, this is why. The one musical I seem to feel the need to live up to and Misato hits me with it now. It doesn't help that this is the musical that got me started on all other musicals. So if I screw this up, I am so not worthy!

Comments (0)