I've been getting all these forwarded emails of warnings. They seem to know all the details and what to look out for. The most recent one I got is about going into taxis that have purifiers and perfume spray which later knock the passengers out and then the passengers get raped or/and robbed. The other one I got was about those people who give out little cards at Saberkas and Sarawak Plaza. Apparently, when you do sign up to their deals, your credit card gets maxed and you get robbed.

I can't verify them because we don't have a local Snopes.com that I know off. So my only question is that if the person who originally wrote the emails to be forwarded knows so much about it, why didn't they make an official police report and shut them down? Or even go to the press about it. After all, all the papers like these little scandals. Why spam our mailboxes? It's not like we can do anything.

That's the thing about us. We do all these passive things and we complain and gripe about it. If you feel that strongly about it, go tell someone in authority. When all else fails, do what everyone does - go to the newspapers, where all dirty laundry, except their own, is aired.

Comments (0)