Have you ever noticed that no matter how luxurious the car, how high-class or high-standard the car is, no matter how hard the driver tries to dress hawt with branded sunglasses and flattering outfit, it all gets shot to hell if the driver is 1) a guy and is driving with a slack jaw or his mouth is open or 2) a female and drives like blonde and just as inconsiderate?

I just thought of it today when I saw a really beautiful, expensive vehicle coming towards me and the driver was all in black with really cool shades. As they got closer, I noticed his mouth was agape. It so totally spoilt it for me. The car, the shades, the cool look just paled and disappeared altogether in comparison to the mouth opened big enough to let a few flies in. And he wasn't even yawning. He drove right past me with his mouth still open.

Boggles the mind.


Listening to: Dust In The Wind - Kansas

Comments (0)