I didn't think I'd be doing anything this New Year's eve. For one, I couldn't be bothered to plan and execute any activities. For another, I had Shook so I didn't need anything much more beyond that.

However, Wilfred (bless his soul! He never forgets me and Shook) asked us to join him and Simon and their wives. So, after dinner with my family and Aunty Mimi and Aunty Letty, we went to meet up wth Wil and Simon. They were at a friend's place so we got directions there and headed out.

When we got to Bernard's place, the party was in full swing. The karaoke was going strong and they had consumed more than half of the Absolut Pear. We ran out of Sprite so we started mixing it with Coke. And it was good. And when we finished the Pear, we started on the Peach.

By then, Wil and Simon were already getting very attracted to the floor. So we all started to leave. Tremas passed me the Pear bottle and Wil promised me the Raspberry one at his house.

This was around 3 a.m. already. So Shook and I went back to his house where we've been staying the past three days to keep his mom company.

Overall, my New Year is not off to a bad start. I know who my friends are and I like who I am. I start work again tomorrow and I'm almost looking forward to it.

To everyone, Happy New Year and I hope you have a great one!

Comments (0)