I am officially on the warpath with Telekom and Streamyx. I just went to the webpage and filed a complaint message to them. I made it very clear that I find their finger-pointing at each other very, very incompetent.

If I don't get any response or if I get one I am not satisfied with, then I'm going to go through the hierarchy in that bleeding corporation. And this time, when the CEO gets to hear my woes, it will not be informally through my father's phone but officially in a letter. And if he doesn't do anything, I'm going to Parliament with this myself, damnit!

I am also very sure I can easily get a lot of people to sign a letter with me.

Like I always warn people, don't get me riled up. I don't just rant uselessly and helplessly. I try to get things done even if I have to do it officially and formally.

And this isn't resolved competently, I'm not voting in the next election and I'll tell everyone why!!

ETA: I took the second step after the complaint on the website. I spoke to my aunt who is an officer or manager or whatever they call them in Telekom. She'll follow up the issue for me. Oh, and the complaint link on the Telekom website is no longer in service. So they don't even update their website but they'll work at trying to get more clients. What a crock of crap!!

Comments (0)