I have a case of the mind and heart are willing but the body is not.

I really wanted to go out this evening and meet up with Shah and Rin and Ivan. But, as always during the first week of school, I am just too tired to go anywhere. All I want to do is sleep. And when I'm tired nowadays, I have a greater tendency to waddle.

It doesn't help that the past two days my baby has been restless everything I talk to men. It's as if I'm being reminded of a fact I can't possibly forget.

I think part of my fatigue arises from the fact that my body is working overtime for the baby and I have some trouble falling aslep at nights.

Yet, despite it all, I still try to met up with friends just so I don't feel so cut off. If Shook were around, I won't mind so much. But he's not, so I need to take my mind off missing him. That, and so I'd stop worrying so much about him.

*Sigh* I hope I feel better this weekend. I do so not like being so tired.

Comments (0)