Have you ever wondered why some people are able to take a comment and turn it into an argument? And then they get pissed off when you point out that you were merely stating a fact and not starting said argument. I've done the former but I've always managed to avoid the latter. Probably because with some people, especially those I regard as friends, I just prefer not to start an argument. It wastes my energy and breath and I'd just as soon not bother.

On the other hand, when you take the passive route and politely ask,"Really?", they gloat. Can't win in this world we live in.

Anyway, here are some pictures my sister took at Beauty and the Beast. I had to adjust some of it because it was very shaky.

Human Again scene

We liked this photo because Lumiere's flame was finally caught


And here's the library scene and Belle's beautiful dress

And, of course, the finale

I adjusted the size of the photos because I didn't want it to interfere with my blog's width. But you get the idea.

Comments (0)