Want to know exactly what is that insanity of my own making? It's feet.

No, I don't have a feet fetish. I have no idea what to appropriately call it.

It is this. Whenever I see people wearing slippers or thongs or sandals or whatever that shows their toes, or whenever I go to people's houses and we all take off our shoes, I tend to look at people's feet.

And what makes it worst is that, no matter how good looking the person is, if their feet are ugly, my opinion of their looks immediately drops. So when I meet someone who is too full of themselves but they have ugly feet, I am so very, very tempted to say "I don't care, dude. You have fugly feet."

And the hell bit? It makes me look at my own feet critically. Which is why I tend to cover them, not show them off.

And the ugliest feet I've ever seen. Orang putih feet :-P

Which is how I knew I would never marry one of them. I'm not willing to have those in my bed permanently. Haha!

Comments (0)