I will be off to KL tomorrow morning. Will be there for a whole week. I intend to do some shopping although my entire being has never been too focused on shopping before. But the shopping I have in mind is more of books than anything else so I guess I shouldn't feel too guilty.
I'm also going to meet up with a friend I have not seen in almost 10 years. Not really sure how to feel about this event as I seem to have some rather awful luck in picking friends. I just recently saw 2 friends (ex-friends, by now!!) who took pains to go out of their way to avoid me. So wish them luck and all they bloody deserve! I can get nasty and write all their nasty secrets here. After all, they're nobody to me, right? Hmmm....I can think of some people who might probably support me in this. After all, everyone says blogging is therapeutic.
Let me think about this. In the meantime, I shall go off to KL and enjoy myself and I shall see just how awesome the Hotel Istana really is. If it's as good as everyone says it is, I'll take pictures.

Comments (0)