I've been sitting at this computer for nearly 6 hours. I've hardly noticed the time but for some reason, I had the urge to make my desktop look like a Mac desktop. This was rather easy to do since I have Style XP and I got the visual style from Theme XP.

Anyway, I was getting tired of going through web pages of styles so I decided to snag this meme from Shook, who took it from Mac, who took it from Kristie, who took it from....someone else.

Name the Last Four Things You Have Bought: tyres for my car, ...do the presents for my aunt, cousin and boyfriend count as 1 or 3?

Name Four Drinks You Regularly Drink: water, soda, coffee, tea

Last Time You Cried? Why cry? Get even...

What's In Your CD Player? Footloose soundtrack (Feeling a bit nostalgic for the good old days)

What's Under Your Bed? a pull-out truckle bed (I thank Shook for the fact that I actually know this!)

What Time Did You Wake Up Today? 7.30 a.m. (It's Sunday so it's breakfast day for the whole family)

Current Hair? Tied in a ponytail

Current Clothes? Black cotton off-shoulder top, navy blue boot cut jeans

Current Desktop Picture? Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie from Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Current worry? I have a worry?

Current hate? I have to care first to hate...

Favorite Places To Be? With my boyfriend (Oh jeez! That was almost girly cheesy!)

Least Favorite Place? Any place where my two sisters are talking or shouting or singing or whatever loudly

If You Could Play An Instrument? I've tried piano and organ. Would love to try the cello (That bass...oooooh!)

Favorite Color(s)? Blue, black, red

How Tall Are You? 5'4"

Favorite expression? Cool!!

One Person From Your Past You Wish You Could Talk To: Mark Dacascos when I met him while he was in KL to promote Only The Strong

Favorite Day(s)? Any off days

Where Would You Like To Go? Greece, Rome and Istanbul for the history, UK to visit my best friend Yati, Norway to visit my relatives, Michigan to find my university friends, Alaska just for the adventure of it all

Where do you want to live when you get married? Anywhere's fine

Favorite food? Fruits

Color of most clothes you own: Dark colours like black and blue

Number of pillows you sleep with? 3; one for my head, one to hug and one behind me

What do you wear when you go to sleep: Shirt and shorts, nightdress, night shirt

What were you doing 12AM last night: reading a book

How old will you be in 10 yrs: Oh jeez! My cousin told me tonight that it's not how old you are but how old you feel. With that in mind....25....

What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years: Coping...hopefully happily

Do you have braces? Nope....of any kind

Are you paranoid?! You mean, Mulder was wrong?!

Do you burn or tan? Tan

What is the brand of your wallet? Spec.-Ops. Brand - The Shook approved brand!

First piercing/tattoo? My ears

First enemy? I must have some since they keep telling tales about me but, for the life of me, I don't know who they are nor do I give a rat's ass about them. They can go hang....

Last person you yelled at? My sisters

Last crush? Hee...hee....when my youngest sister body-slammed me against the car door tonight

Last thing you ate? Tofu

The last time you had sex it was...? What? Sex? I'm a good girl *blink, blink* There's a bridge I can sell you though...

I think I'll go bother Shook now. He should be able to get me out of this whacked mood I'm in.

Comments (0)