I received a festival bonus this month and decided to splurge it on my car. After paying off all my bills, I went to a car accessory shop that my family frequents quite a bit.

I got my car a set of new tyres and a new steering wheel. My car has also been going around looking like a one-eyed Jack so I bought a new part for the front lamp. I also replaced the old CD player with a new one which doubles as a cassette deck. All in all, I spent quite a bit on my car today.

Since I figured she's going to be around for a while, I might as well treat her nice and spruce her up a bit. I've taken her to some rather unkind places where the roads are bumpy and dirty and I've banged the undercarriage on some very painful places in town.

At least, I'm being nice. I used to call Shook's car Christine! My car is the one which looks more like Christine than his.

Comments (0)