This is the rooster that stands majestically at the front entrance to the Holiday Inn here in Kuching. Considering that not many people would agree that a rooster can be majestic, I think this one deserves that title. It actually looks better in real life because the rooster (or any other names people want to use for it) is shimmeringly full of gold glitter.

It's almost a paradox to the feeling of being in a war zone due to the constant crack of firecrackers.

Anyway, roosters and firecrackers aside, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year today and a Happy Muslim New Year tomorrow. I make no sense. I'm not drunk unless you count eating too many oranges as a means of getting drunk.

'Nuff said. I'm going to go hunt for more oranges now. And then hunt for my cousin who has promised to help me with my mini iPod.

Comments (0)