My heartfelt thanks goes out to everyone like Mac, Nick, Jesziema and Amer who has supported and ranted with me about the issue of blog pirating. I think we might have even invented a new terminology here.

As of today, I was notified by
Dee that the blog in question has been shut down. Xanga did it really nicely by saying that it has been shut down by the owner. I know that it was only because they finally realised how screwed up the person in question is.

As for me, my confidence in justice has been renewed and I'd also like to thank Xanga for their quick actions.

Ladies and gentlemen, the blogsphere is now safe again...

And I can almost hear someone somewhere saying "...for the moment." but probably only because I've been watching too much Justice League and Teen Titans with my sisters.

Comments (0)