I was out having dinner tonight with some friends that I have not seen in awhile. We talked as we usually do about lots of stuff ranging from computer games to cars to a whole lot of other things. Well, we didn't talk about girls since I was the only girl until another friend arrived with his girlfriend in tow. His girlfriend, though, is the quiet sort and doesn't talk very much anyway so I'm not too sure how she'd react to having guys talking about girls. However, we did talk about how some girls tend to dress very skankily but for a brief few minutes.

Anyway, while talking, we started talking about RPG or Role Playing Games. I know a lot of people like roleplaying but we're talking about the strictly-for-playing type. Not those other type.

Sheesh! I'm babbling...anyway, before I lose track of what I'm saying...here's my thought. You know how we have such things like communal blogs? Has anyone ever considered having an RPG blog? It'll be like having game sessions by email except that it's blogged. Some people might understand what I mean.

It'd be interesting, yes? I have no idea how to pull it off or start it. Like I said, it was just a random thought...

Comments (0)