I think I managed to get some of my students hooked on Vampire: The Masquerade. It was totally by accident. They were talking to me about Magic:The Gathering. I told them I never played that although I have watched some friends playing it. And I told them that I've only ever played Dungeons and Dragons.

Then horror of all horrors! They told me that they've heard of neither D&D nor Vampire. I was as close to being horrified as a person can get. These students play any and all form of computer games and even Magic but never even heard of D&D and Vampire!! They never even heard of
Neverwinter Nights! Suffice to say, I gave them a blank look which they thought was funny.

So I introduced them to Vampire:The Masquerade. Now they've developed their characters and are looking for a Game Master or, in this case, a Storyteller.

Is anyone interested?

Comments (0)