I received a call for assistance this morning via email. In the email, a friend of mine asked for some friends and me to help vote for her sister's band called Tempered Mental. Her sister is the vocalist, bassist and song-writer. The band is currently based in KL. Apparently, the band is now at number 2 on the Hitz.fm charts and they would like to make it to number 1. This is so that they can get a normal radio rotation.

I couldn't listen to Honestly (the song on the charts) but I did listen to another song, Trust. I really like what I heard. If I ever see their album, I'd buy it.

Anyway, it would be really great if we could support good independent bands, especially one with a Sarawakian in it. All anyone has to do it good to Hitz.fm and register for an ePass. After that, go and vote for Tempered Mental.

Show your support for fellow Sarawakians!!

Comments (0)